Privacy Documents - FERPA/HIPAA (K-12)
- Family Policy Compliance Office
- Protecting Student Privacy
- Parents’ Guide to the Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act: Rights Regarding Children’s Education Records
- Addressing Emergencies on Campus
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Does the HIPAA Privacy Rule Apply to an Elementary or Secondary School?
- Does HIPAA Prevent a School Administrator, or a School Doctor or Nurse, from Sharing Concerns About a Student's Mental Health with the Student's Parents or Law Enforcement Authorities?
- Joint Guidance on the Application of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) And the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) To Student Health Records
- Illinois Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities Confidentiality Act (MHDDCA)